• The iBike NEWTON battery is fully enclosed. So, no worries about water leaks!
• Battery lasts up to 160 hours of ride time.
• Rechargeable battery is built in. No more buying CR2032’s!
• Cold-weather resistant battery has outlasted any rider in 20 degree weather.
• Newton’s battery recharges from your computer USB port.
• Twice the ride memory storage of iBike Classic
• Switching from bike to bike has never been easier or more inexpensive! • No need to own an extra set of wheels or cranks, just keep a mount on your extra bike and go. . • HAVE LOTS OF BIKES? Your iBike NEWTON will store up to 4 profiles for 4 separate bikes.
Enhanced Data Reliability with Cutting Edge Technology
• Latest-generation wind, barometer and accelerometer sensors have improved and temperature performance
• Wind port includes new CossfinTM design, for improved accuracy in crosswind and drafting.
• New remote wind sensor (RWS) is sturdier and easier to install and use.
• The USB adapter is eliminated. • A mini USB port serves both as the computer connection and as the recharger port for the internal rechargeable battery
Larger, Easy to Read Screen
• 30% larger screen area COMPARED TO iBike Classic
• Displays 3 lines of on-screen data
• Easy "one-touch" screen change allows you to view the data you want when you want it.
One-Touch Control Ring
• Large, easy to manipulate control button is right at your fingertips
Built-In Fitness Test & Personalized Interval Training
• iBike NEWTON includes a built-in cycling fitness assessment that allows you to test and re-test your cycling fitness so you can monitor your progress and adjust your training.
• Based on your fitness score and your personal fitness objectives (weight-loss, cardio, or strength), your iBike NEWTON provides goal-specific interval training workouts customized to your fitness level
Power and Cycling Performance Measurements in Metrics or English Units
Upgradeable iBike remains the only fully upgradeable power meter on the market. You can upgrade your iBike NEWTON to an iBike NEWTON+ at any time.
What's the difference between the NEWTON & NEWTON+?
In addition to all of the power measurement and exclusibe environmental measurement available in the iBike NEWTON, The iBike NEWTON+ includes:
iBike Indoor Trainer firmware (use your iBike indoors and out) and
Three Exclusive Aerodynamic measures:
Snapshot Drag Coefficient,
Time Advantage, and
Continuous Drag Coefficient
Putting a virtual wind tunnel at your fingertips.
Will my GEN III Remote Wind Sensor work with NEWTON & NEWTON+?
After I enter my data into ISAAC, what other calibration needs to be done?
Calibration for NEWTON is very easy. Of course, you'll want to scan and pair up your sensors. You'll do a Tilt Calibration and a 2 mile (1 mile out and 1 mile back) calibration ride. An optional Elevation Calibration (Altimeter) can also be done. Want more information? Check out the video overview.